Jonesville, SC, United States
Date published: 11-Aug-2017
The Wave Analysts is responsible for compiling orders within the warehouse system (WM) and making decisions to help operations preform at their optimal level. The Analysts is also responsible for hourly reporting and monitoring volume flow throughout the day. At times this position will also need to work with closely with IT in troubleshooting customer orders when errors arise in a timely fashion.
· Will work closely with all outbound departments for daily volume and waving plan in both retail and direct businesses.
· Must have good understanding of all areas of distribution and the operational flow
· Will be required to work closely with the Managers and Supervisors on all shifts
· Ability to work independently and set daily priorities
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
· Knowledge in material handling and automated inventory management system is a distribution environment
· In depth knowledge of all MS applications
· Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
· Good understanding of building and the use of mathematical equations and data bases.
· Knowledge of Manhattan Associates WM or PkMS preferred
· Good knowledge base and use of e-mail applications
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Ability to work in a face paced environment while dealing with multiple system/operations requests
· Know the basic operation of Distribution process
· Dependable and willing to work overtime when needed
· Advanced typing skills preferred. 9-Key ability a plus
· Takes direction well and can work with other in a team environment is a must.
· Troubleshoot system issues along with customer orders to ensure they ship in a timely manner
· 1 to 3 Years of Office administration experience
· Minimum of 2 years attended accredited college and or college course work in related field or equivalent experience
· High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
· Ability to work independently, an analytical thinker, attention to detail and to make good sound decisions when all the facts are gathered.
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Ability to accurately work with statistical data and to identify inconsistencies and plan for future processes.