Jonesville, SC, United States
Date published: 4-Apr-2017
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for the upkeep of property and equipment in its existing state. Property and equipment includes (but not limited to): conveyors, plumbing system, electrical system, HVAC, security systems, kitchen appliances, and building maintenance.
· Inspect weekly to ensure that all equipment is working properly and is in good repair
· Repair equipment and/or property as needed
· Maintain maintenance logs and schedules on all equipment and systems
· Contact appropriate persons to ensure that terms of service contracts are fulfilled
· Take necessary action to ensure immediate repair of contract equipment
· Maintain good relations with service contractors
· Assist and support housekeeping staff when necessary
· Industrial maintenance experience preferred
· Ability to work unsupervised
· Ability to speak, read and understand English
· Computer literacy
· Ability to read and adhere to all policy and procedure manuals
Deadline to apply will be Friday, April 14th. Please pay close attention to the position requirements for these jobs. If you are not proficient in the area that you are applying, you will not be considered for an interview. All requirements must be met for consideration. Job application forms can be obtained in the HR department. The application form must be completed fully and recommendation from your immediate Supervisors must be completed on the application forms. Incomplete forms will not be considered.