Jonesville, SC, United States
Date published: 7-Feb-2017
Associate is responsible for maintenance of the facility and warehouse equipment that includes but is not limited to installation, repair, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing equipment; as well as machinery, conveyor and sortation equipment, and related controls and components while maintaining the campus upkeep and appearance.
· Familiar with and can safely operate all facility and material handling equipment and assorted hand-held and power tools, torch, welder, impact tools and electrical testing equipment.
· All employees are expected to be in compliance with government and corporate laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Work overtime or non-scheduled hours as requested by the Assistant Maintenance Manager
· Familiarity with computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Maintenance Management System.
· Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as mandated by state and federal OSHA regulations.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, walk long distances, and perform occasional stooping, kneeling, climbing, crawling, as well as lifting, moving, and carrying up to 60 pounds.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
1. Follow any job related instructions as requested by the BFC Management Team
2. Represent Belk as a good corporate citizen in a positive and professional manner
3. Effective communication between the planning leadership team
4. Responsible for assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organization policies
5. In partnership with the Wave Planning area, plan and use independent discretion to organize day-to-day operations activities/objectives.
6. Flexible to work any shift
Skills & Physical