Cycle Counter - 3rd Shift
Jonesville, SC, United States
Date published: 26-Jul-2017
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Position Summary: The primary objective of a Cycle Counter is to be responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy. The Cycle Counter will also monitor inventory levels and product movement.
This is a 3rd Shift position: 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintaining product identification and location program.
- Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
- Managing the inventory control function at the site.
- Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random audits and reconciliation
- Tracking and reporting.
- Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product.
- Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and Integrate efforts across location departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
- Regularly training site staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices.
- Ensure accuracy of all paperwork produced.
- Follow all SOPs.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse or logistics environment
- Experience with a hand- held RF scanner and familiar with WMS is a plus