Jonesville, SC, United States
Date published: 15-May-2017
The primary objective of a Cycle Counter is to be responsible for maintaining a high level of inventory accuracy. The Cycle Counter will also monitor inventory levels and product movement
* Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
* Maintaining product identification and location program.
* Researching inventory discrepancies and making necessary corrections.
* Managing the inventory control function at the site.
* Responsible for overseeing physical inventories/cycle counts/random audits and reconciliation
* Tracking and reporting.
* Resolving inventory problems in a timely manner.
* Documenting and controlling aged & damaged product.
* Ensuring all labeling requirements are met in a timely manner.
* Coordinate and Integrate efforts across location departments to enhance inventory accuracy.
* Regularly training site staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices.
* Ensure accuracy of all paperwork produced.
* Follow all SOPs.
* High school diploma or GED
* 1 year of experience in a warehouse or logistics environment
Experience with a hand- held RF scanner and familiar with WMS is a plus