Blythewood, SC, United States
Date published: 8-Sep-2017
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The role of the Maintenance Associate is responsible for but not limited to the basic maintenance of the facility, restroom plumbing issues, office furniture and shop equipment.
- Assist other members of the Maintenance Department with completing tasks when needed.
- Change Batteries in all mobile equipment.
- Maintain all mobile equipment batteries.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of shop area and other maintenance related areas.
- Follow all Belk and OSHA Safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Complete and enter in the CMMS System all assigned preventative as well as all other maintenance work orders as scheduled by the end of shift.
- Report all downtime to Maintenance Leadership and/or Operations.
- Maintain a courteous and professional work ethic, appearance, and attitude.
- Perform all work using the proper safety equipment in a safe manner.
- Maintain and account for all Belk supplied tools.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of all Maintenance Shop areas.
- Timely completion of other duties as assigned.
- Work overtime or non-scheduled hours as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor and/or Maintenance Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years working in an industrial environment.
- Familiar with and can safely operate all facility and material handling equipment and assorted hand-held, power tools and impact tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive, team attitude.
- Familiarity with computer applications such as Microsoft Office and CMMS (Maintenance Management System).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as mandated by state and federal OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to operate multiple types of mobile MHE and Lift equipment